This trainer for NBA 2K16 PC version gives you the possibility of modifying a lot of different in-game values, such as player's attributes, badges, tendencies, accessories and roster editing in general. The program is in Chinese language, but it's fairly easy to use and you can refer to the screenshots with translation below.
Last updated on January 28, 2016 in order to work with latest patch 5 (Steam).
- Free attribute upgrades for MyPlayer
- Unlimited upgrade points
- Modify team rosters
- Edit in-game sliders
- Unlocks all badges
- Copy players, rosters and/or accessories
- Change cyber face and use real photos
- Keyboard controller settings fix
- Remove height limit
- Allows higher attribute caps
- Fix for the buggy replay button in the game
- Fix for the inaccurate jump shot meter
- Play as your favorite NBA player in MyCareer or even in MyPark
How to Activate the Trainer
- Download and unzip the file anywhere on your computer.
- Launch NBA 2K16 from your Steam library.
- Alt-Tab out and run the .exe file of the trainer (blue L icon).
- Alt-Tab back into the game and hit the Home button on your keyboard to activate.
- Now, depending on what you want to do, follow one of the sets of instructions below.
Unlock All Badges
To give a specific player all available badges you must highlight the player in the game and then click the Give all badges on the trainer (6th option on the left side).
First, select the player you want to trade, then press the Trade Player button (4th option). Then you must select the player you want to trade for. Then select the Trade Player button once again. Browse through the team rosters to see the changes.
First select the player that has the accessories that you want to copy over. Then press the Copy Accessories (5th option) button. Then select the player who's accessories you want to paste over and finally select the Copy Accessories button once again.
Change a Player's Face
Under Game Settings (1st option) on the modifier, type in the players cyberface id number into the Face ID input box and then press the Confirm Face ID button. Edit the player in-game and save to see the changes.
Use Real Portraits/Photos
Pressing the F4 key on your keyboard while in any game mode with a roster will force all players to use their actual picture/photo.
Editing the Rosters
To begin, the trainer must detect and load what roster are you using. To do this, go to manage roster page in the game, then click "Refresh Roster List" (10th option) on the trainer. On the right side of the modifier, it should list down all the players that are in the roster. Simply select whichever player you want to edit.
Please create a backup copy of your original files such as MyCareer, rosters and user data before using this tool. All of these can be found under your Steam > userdata folder.
Lots of you are asking how to use this roster editor to get any cards in MT. As far as I know, you can't. There's a simple method to that, but it requires Cheat Engine (CE) and not this trainer.
Filenames: TNBA2K16.exe and tbb.dll
Created by: Xiugaiqi
NBA 2K16 Trainer v10: Download | Mirror