FIBA 2K14 is a mod for NBA 2K14 PC that features 56 international basketball teams, including the 24 teams who participated in the 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup in Spain. More countries will be added in the future and the rosters will be updated constantly. Bookmark this page and always check for newer versions.
UPDATE (Sept. 25, 2015): A new version of FIBA 2K14 mod is now available. You can download version 3.1 here: http://www.nba2k.org/2015/09/fiba-2k14-mod.html
Current version: v2.0
56 Teams/Countries in this mod:
FIBA 2014 Participating Teams: Spain, United States, Iran, Philippines (Smart Gilas Pilipinas), Korea, Australia, New Zealand, Angola, Egypt, Senegal, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Argentina, Mexico, France, Slovenia, Croatia, Lithuania, Ukraine, Serbia, Brazil, Finland, Greece and Turkey.
Bonus Teams: Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cameroon, Canada, China, Chinese Taipei, Cote d'Ivoire, Czech Republic, Georgia, Germany, Great Britain, India, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Macedonia, Montenegro, Nigeria, Panama, Paraguay, Poland, Qatar, Russia, Tunisia, Uruguay and Venezuela.
Teams to be added:
- United Arab Emirates
- South Africa
- Sri Lanka
- Virgin Islands
- American Samoa
- New Caledonia
- Olympic Team '84
- Olympic Team '88
- The Dream Team '92
- Lithuania '92
- Croatia '92
- Dream team II '94
- Croatia '94
- Dream Team III '96
- Lithuania '96
- United States '00
- Lithuania '00
- United States '02
- Yugoslavia '02
- Argentina '04
- United States '04
- Lithuania '04
- United States '06
- United States '08
- United States '10
- 2012 Olympic Team
- USA Blue Team
- USA White Team
- Includes the 24 FIBA 2014 qualifying teams
- 56 international teams for playing exhibition games (quick game)
- 30 top teams for MyCareer and Association mode
- FIBA Asia, America, Europe, Africa & Oceania courts
- 750+ players cyber faces
- Real home and away uniforms/jerseys for each nation
- Real life FIBA scoreboard style
- Official FIBA Molten basketball
- Custom FIBA Boot-up screen, global, title screen etc.
- New court and jerseys for FIBA Rookie Challenge and FIBA All-Star Game
- 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup in Spain logos, watermark & dornas
- Updated to v2.0
- Updated to v1.9.2
- Updated Rosters courtesy of Fiba Baller
- Updates to jerseys and warmups courtesy of Zubinho, Walkerg24, and Arnau_13
- Neutral Crowd given to all bonus teams courtesy of Makis
- Updated to v1.9.1
- Roster update only
- Fixed China Team crashing
- Updated to v1.9: New update released!
- Roster update only
- Fixed MyCAREER mode crash
- Fixed logo issues
- - Assigned different Spain venues for the participating teams in MC and Association Mode
- - Want to bring to light that for Quickgame roster, there is a glitch where all players appear to have 90+ ratings but when you edit them in game, they're normal.
Things to Know:
- Scoreboard pack
- Updated rosters
- Added new arenas to play with in Quickgame menu
- Updated jerseys for all teams
- Fixed crash issue with USA Retro roster but keep in mind that this is only for retro teams and rest of national teams are not updated.
- Only the competing teams are updated however the bonus teams will be updated in the future.
- Many cfs are still missing but will be corrected in future updates
- Logos for scoreboard for all teams will come in the next update but for now, use FIBA scoreboard when playing with teams not competing in FIBA.
- Updated to v1.8:
- Updated to v1.7: Big update released! Comprehensive changelog below.
- Accurate roster for MyCAREER and Association mode (correct names, date of birth, height and weight but ratings will be done later).
- Accurate cyber faces for most of the teams
- FIBA 2014 jerseys for most teams
- Updated home crowd for each team
- New and working logos & scoreboard for each participating team
- Important: You need to install FIBA 2K14 V1.7 before applying the v1.8 patch.
- Updated to v1.6: Updated team Philippines, USA, France and Spain. Positions and rotations will be finalized soon.
- Complete make over using NBA2K14 Default roster for original NBA2K14 like game play
- Updated Player Ratings with accurate player positions, tendencies and rotations
- Play in MyCareer mode with all new international stars in the rookie showcase to get selected to a National Team
- Assoc and Season mode works well with no glitches also while selecting any of the 56 teams for Playoffs mode
- Latest National Team rosters( based on FIBA qualifying tournaments and squads released uptill 10th August 2014)
- All players have latest cyberfaces assigned to them
- Portraits for all players in main 30 teams and few teams in the bonus list
- Total of 56 international teams
- 6 FIBA courts (Spain 2014 Madrid,Fiba Asia, Europe, Americas, Oceania, Africa more courts of spain 2014 will be added soon
- Real Home & Away uniforms for all the teams
- All NEW Court and Jerseys for FIBA Rookie Challenge and FIBA All Star Game
- 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup in Spain dornas, watermark, & logos.
- Official FIBA Molten basketball
- Updated to v1.5: Added 7 new teams and fixed random game crashes when playing exhibition games (quick game).
- Updated to v1.4: Roster fix, some updates and new teams
- Updated to v1.3: Fix Gilas current line-up for FIBA Asia Wuhan, Gilas Updated Jersey, Fixes Teams Position of Players, include FIBA Asia Wuhan court, FIBA Spain court, Updated stadium for FIBA Asia Wuhan
- Updated to v1.2: New updates, court fix, added all teams to one roster, new FIBA players CF pack, added missing CFs, updated ratings & attributes, and fixed players' playing positions etc.
- Updated to v1.1: Fixed the Korean team which had USA players.
• Special Thanks to Eda, Pinoy2KModders, PBA 2K Team,JMaster21,janmykelg(dronas),Exrxixxx (FIBA Scoreboard) for the earlier releases of this mod. Vino and Alivers for their CFS from previous releases of FIBA and Euroleague mods and to all the other modders who I might have missed from the previous releases
FIBA 2K14 Team
• Team Coordinator & Roster Editor : Dwadeflash03
• Jerseys: Oteph Omor, Jeron Almoradie, Jumar de Leon, Dwadeflash03 and Asherwel for Rookie and All - Star jerjeys
• Courts: BLISS for Spain 2014 courts and bonus courts, Asherwel for Rookie and All Star Courts, Retroman for USA Courts
• Cyberfaces: Oteph Omor, Daryl Botabara, Eugene Monta Lahorra, Patrick Ro Nin, Fiba Baller and Asherwel
Quick Game: Wendoo,JR15,Dwadeflash03, Hawk and UBR Team for Retro USA teams
My Career and Assoc : Fiba Baller,Dwadeflash03
Potraits: Fiba Baller
GameArts &Title Screen : Wendoo and Asherwel
Juke Box: David Cruz
NOTE: You MUST install FIBA 2K14 (Parts 1-8) files first, before installing FIBA 2K14 V1.9. Parts 1-9 must be downloaded regardless of whether you already downloaded previous versions or not. Install all the parts in order and read the instructions carefully.
FIBA 2K14 (Parts 1-8) – https://www.mediafire.com/folder/091m598l9w49g/Parts_1-8
FIBA 2K14 (Part 9) – http://www.mediafire.com/download/1dnn223wbab9zpg/Part+9.zip
Rosters V2.0 – http://www.mediafire.com/download/671fldly31hl3ng/Rosters.zip
You must re-download part 9 and the roster files every time there's a new update.
How to install FIBA 2K14 mod for NBA 2K14 PC:
This replaces some original NBA 2K14 files. It's recommended to make a separate copy of your game folder for FIBA mod.
1. Download ALL the game folder files and rosters using the links above.
2. Extract the files using WinRAR or 7-zip.
3. Game folder files (.iff, .cdf) - Copy ALL the files from that folder onto your NBA 2K14 game directory. It will ask you to overwrite some existing files. Choose 'Yes' (Copy/Move & Replace).
- PC DVD:
- 32-bit: "C:\Program Files\2K Sports\NBA 2K14"
- 64-bit: "C:\Program Files (x86)\2K Sports\NBA 2K14"
- 32-bit: "C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\NBA 2K14"
- 64-bit "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\NBA 2K14"
- Folder path:
- C:\Users\<Name>\AppData\Roaming\2K Sports\NBA 2K14\Saves
5. Lastly, start the game, go to the save/load from the game menu and load the FIBA 2K14 roster file (read the note below).
V1.8 Roster Files
- UFR MC and Assoc.ROS - Roster file for MyCAREER and Association mode. Includes top 30 international teams.
- UFR Quickgame.ROS - Roster file for playing exhibition games. Includes 56 international teams.
- UFR Blacktop.ROS - Roster file with all players unlocked on Blacktop mode.
- UFR USA Retro.ROS - Allows you to play Classic USA teams (Dream Team 1992, Redeem Team 2008, and Team USA 2012) along with other international teams.