This ENB and SweetFX combination specifically configured for NBA 2K14 PC gives the game a total makeover. The colors are more vibrant, stadium and crowd lighting is enhanced to the peak, shadows are more darker, and the textures are smoother than usual.
- Latest SweetFX by GURU3D used (Modified)
- Better lighting effects on players, court, and on crowd.
- Smoother overall textures specially the small details surrounding the court.
- Better shading.
- Gives the game a realistic atmosphere.
- Balanced vibrance and many more!
This mod creates some striking differences in appearance as you can see from the screenshots below.
Please be aware that results may vary depending on your monitor settings and other mods that you're using.
Recommended NBA 2K14 global mods:
Filenames: d3d9.dll, d3d9.fx, d3d9sweet.dll, dxgi.dll, dxgi.fx, effect.txt, enbeffect.fx, enbpalette.bmp, enbseries.ini, injector.ini, installscript.vdf, shader.fx, SweetFX (folder), SweetFX readme.txt, SweetFX_preset.txt, SweetFX_settings.txt
Created by: Mr_Frost (Frossst1109)
Download V1: Mega | Mediafire | Box | 4shared (fix)
Download V1.5: Mega | Mediafire | Box | 4shared
To uninstall, just delete the files you pasted.
How to install ENB and SweetFX for NBA 2K14
1. Make sure the nba2k14.exe isn't running in the background.
2. Download the patch above and extract it using WinRAR.
3. You should see a folder titled "NBA 2K14" and inside that are lots of files (mentioned above).
4. Copy all those files to NBA 2K14 main game directory. This will not replace any default game files.
32bit - C:\Program Files\2K Sports\NBA 2K14
64bit- C:\Program Files (x86)\2K Sports\NBA 2K14
5. Start NBA 2K14 and enjoy the new graphics!