POSTED ON 11/13/2013
An update to the global mod for NBA 2K14 made by SJ. It fixes the skin color issue from version 1. It also includes a new stadium for the Heat, which is optional to install.
Recent Changes [V2]
- Fixed the red/orange skin tone issue
- Stadium feel mod for the Miami Heat court
Note: Backup of your own files, so you can change it back in case you don't like it.
Filenames: global.iff and s010.iff
Download V2: Mega | Mediafire | Box | 4shared
V1: This is the very first version of my “Gratitude” global. The pack includes a new crowd lighting, gamedata file with new textures, Kobe Bryant & LeBron James cyberface that I'm using, and of course a brand-new global. This global mod enhances the visual graphics for NBA 2K14 PC to copy next-gen's graphics.
Screenshot Gallery (V1)
Preview of the new stuff that I'm currently working on and will be added in this global
Features [V1 - BETA]
- Realism mod for players' sweat, skin tones, skin textures etc.
- Imported the best textures from my previous global mods
- No player and fatigue indicator icons. If you don't want this, don't install the gamedata file.
Filenames: global.iff, gamedata.iff, crowd.iff, png0195.iff, png1013.iff
Created by: seanjohn1414 / SJ1414
Download V1: Mega | Mediafire | Box | 4shared