Description: This is a full NBA 2K13 roster update which includes most of the players missing from the official 2K Sports roster. The patch also includes 60+ cyberfaces for all the rookies and players that have generic 2K face like Nando de Colo, Chris Copeland, Kyle Singler, and Pablo Prigioni.
- Added all the missing NBA players except Tim Ohlbrecht
- Includes 62 new cyberface files for players with generic face
- Roster and team lineups accurate as of April 2nd, 2013
New Players with Assigned Cyberface:
- Added Aron Baynes to the San Antonio Spurs lineup
- Added Ben Hansbrough to the Indiana Pacers lineup
- Added Chris Johnson to the Minnesota Timberwolves lineup
- Added Diante Garrett to the Phoenix Suns lineup
- Added Jarvis Varnado to the Miami Heat lineup
- Added Julyan Stone to the Denver Nuggets lineup
- Added Kent Bazemore to the Golden State Warriors lineup
- Added Kevin Jones to the Cleveland Cavaliers lineup
- Added Kevin Murphy to the Utah Jazz lineup
- Added Malcolm Thomas to the Chicago Bulls lineup
- Added Mickael Gelabale to the Minnesota Timberwolves lineup
- Added Shavlik Randolph to the Boston Celtics lineup
- Added Terrel Harris to the New Orleans Hornets lineup
Missing Player: Tim Ohlbrecht of the Houston Rockets (No available cyberface yet)
1. Extract the file using 7zip or WinRAR archiver.
2. Copy the roster file (Roster.ROS) into NBA 2K13 Saves folder.
3. Copy the contents of the Cyberfaces folder (png####.iff) into NBA 2K13 game directory.
4. Load the roster from NBA 2K13 options > load / save menu.
Created by: Mr_Frost
Download: Mega | Mediafire | Box | 4shared