Description: Play NBA 2K13 with your favorite classic players and hall of famers. With this mod, you will be able to use classic NBA teams that doesn't exist in the official 2K roster, complete with roster, courts, logos, and cyberface files. Please read and follow the instructions below to avoid game crashes.
LeBron James (Cavaliers) and Carmelo Anthony (Denver Nuggets)
'99-'00 Raptors against Lakers (Young Vince Carter and Young Kobe)
Prime T-Mac vs Prime Kobe?
'04-'05 Rockets (Yao Ming and T-Mac Era)
- Adds 84 retro teams to NBA 2K13 PC version
- Courts converted from NBA 2K12 mod - Ultimate Base Roster by Hawk23. Credits to Francis27nba, Retroman, Suirad, RayHoops, Byczek, MythBuster, & Tha King.
- Best of the 2000's & Historic Rosters combined into one single roster by RayRay34
- Black arm fixes for all the classic players by DukeW74. Click HERE to download the cyberface pack (Mirror | Miror 2).
Frequently Asked Questions:
How come some players have no face and white arms?
- You must download and install the cyberface pack mentioned above
Does this mod replace original files?
- It only replace / fix the cyberface files with black arms. It doesn't replace any original jerseys, courts, logos, or anything aside from the CFs so you can still play the default NBA 2K13 game by loading the official roster.
1. Copy the 2 roster files into NBA 2K13 Saves folder.
2. Copy the game files (.iff) into NBA 2K13 game directory.
3. Load the 'LOAD FIRST' roster from NBA 2K13's load & save menu.
4. Start a practice mode or a normal game then immediately quit the mode. This step is required to prevent NBA 2K13 from crashing.
5. Load the regular 84 retro teams roster and play the game.
Created by: JaoSming
Download links: Mega | Mediafire | Box | 4shared