NBA 2K13 Official Roster & Online Data - Dec. 13, 2012
- NBA 2K13 roster accurate as of December 13th, 2012
- No players were added from the previous NBA 2K13 roster update (12-08-2012).
- Anthony Davis, Kyrie Irving & Victor Claver are now back in the game.
- Kawhi Leonard (-17 rating) & A.J. Price (-10 rating) are out due to injury.
- Paul George got a +1 boost on his overall player rating.
- Updated the injury status of some players.
- Adjusted the ratings of some injured players.
- 12 players are still missing from this official roster.
Build your legacy in the gym, and your sneaker with NIKEiD. KD V shoes is now available in the My Shoes section of NBA 2K13. Check them out in-game on Kevin Durant and in NIKEiD!
Platforms: Available for NBA 2K13 PC, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and Wii U
PC Roster & Online Data - December 13, 2012
Download: Mediafire | Box | 4shared
Extract the file using WinRAR then copy the “Online Data” and “Saves” folder in to your NBA 2K13 Roaming folder. To find your NBA 2K13 roaming folder, open “Run” and type %Appdata% then open 2K Sports » NBA 2K13 folder. Watch this video tutorial to learn more about installing the roster and online data files on PC.
Video Tutorial: NBA 2K13 How To Install Roster Update (PC)
Note: This official NBA 2K13 PC patch already contains all the previous updates and online data files.