NBA 2K13 Official Roster & Online Data Update - December 21, 2012
Platforms: This update is available for NBA 2K13 PC, Xbox 360 and PS3
How to use the shoes: In this new roster, Kobe Bryant is already wearing the Kobe 8 shoes so you don't have to assign it. To use the shoes to other players, go to NBA 2K13 main menu, open "Features" > "2K Shoes" > "MyShoes" > Find Kobe 8 or Kobe 8 ID shoes > Assign.
- Dominic McGuire of the New Orleans Hornets: Added with 66 rating
- Udonis Haslem of the Miami Heat: Overall rating boost to 70 (+1 RTG)
- Derrick Favors of the Utah Jazz with 75 rating (-3 RTG)
- Jason Smith of the New Orleans Hornets: Injured with 47 rating (-13 RTG)
- Marcus Camby of the New York Knicks: Injured with 56 rating (-17 RTG)
- Patrick Patterson of the Houston Rockets: Injured with 64 rating (-11 RTG)
- Lance Stephenson of the Indiana Pacers is still injured in the game with 52 rating
- Pau Gasol of the Los Angeles Lakers returns with 81 rating (Back from injury)
- Richard Jefferson of the Golden State Warriors returns with 74 rating (Back from injury)
- Stephen Jackson of the San Antonio Spurs returns with 78 rating (Back from injury)
Extract the file using WinRAR then copy the “Online Data” and “Saves” folder in to your NBA 2K13 Roaming folder. To find your NBA 2K13 roaming folder, open “Run” and type %Appdata% then open 2K Sports > NBA 2K13 folder. Watch the video tutorial below to learn more about installing the roster and online data files on PC.
To use: Open NBA 2K13 menu > "Options" > "Load / Save" > "Load" > Load Roster.
Video Tutorial: NBA 2K13 How To Install Roster Update (PC)
Note: This official NBA 2K13 PC patch already contains all the previous updates and online data files.
NBA 2K13 PC Roster & Online Data - December 21, 2012
Download: Mediafire | Box | 4shared