NBA 2K13 PC Trainer - Unlock All-Star Game
We can finally play the All-Star game and use all the hidden courts on NBA 2K13 PC without using any mods or patch!
UPDATE: Use this roster to unlock the east and west all-stars - http://www.nba2k.org/2013/04/nba-2k13-pc-unlock-all-star-teams-roster.html
Description: This NBA 2K13 trainer will allow you to use all the hidden teams (All star teams) and all courts on quick game and blacktop. You can also use this trainer to change the lock sliders & tendencies in NBA 2K13 MyCareer.
Available Courts: Blacktop, Rucker Park Night, Rucker Park Day, Show case, Practice Facility, Under Armour, Summer Circuit, All-Star (Old), All-Star (New), All-Star (Contest), All-Star (Rookie) and Jordan Brand Arena.
Available Teams: East All-Star, West All-Star, Rookie Stars, Elite Stars (Team Shaq & Team Chuck) and 2K Sports Team
Download: Mediafire | 4shared | Box
Note: This hack / cheats / trainer is only for NBA 2K13 PC.
NBA 2K13 PC East vs West - Jump ball
1. Download the file
2. Extract the compressed file
3. Play NBA 2K13 and Go to "Quick Game" or "Blacktop" menu (Do not start the game yet)
4. Minimize NBA 2K13 (Alt tab)
5. Open the trainer and set your preferences. (Court, Home and Away Team)
6. Maximize NBA 2K13 and you should see the teams you selected.
Please take note that the following courts can only be used in NBA 2K13 Blacktop mode.
• Blacktop Court • Rucker Park (Nighttime) • Rucker Park (Daytime)
NBA 2K13 PC East vs West Lineup
NBA 2K13 PC East vs West All-Star Quick Game Menu
NBA 2K13 PC East vs West Game - Jay Z Concert
NBA 2K13 PC East versus West Starting Five
NBA 2K13 PC - 2K Sports Team Unlocked
Rookie Stars versus Elite Stars Unlocked on NBA 2K13 PC