POSTED ON 4/23/2013
Team Shaq versus Team Chuck
Notes: (Please read before asking questions. Thank you!)
- The uniforms of Team Shaq and Team Chuck (Rookie vs. Elites) are just created jerseys.
- You might need to re-load the roster from the menu every time you restart the game.
- The 2012 NBA All-Star jerseys are already available in the game by default but the 2013 jerseys aren't, so you must install this jersey patch - NBA 2K13 All-Stars 2013 Jerseys or else that jersey will appear white. (See the picture below)
Missing All-Star 2013 Jerseys
Additional Mods: (Optional)
- NBA 2K13 All Star Game 2013 Real Dornas
- NBA 2K13 All-Star Weekend 2013 Court
1. Copy the roster file (.ROS) into NBA 2K13 Saves folder and load it from the Options > Load/Save menu.
To find your NBA 2K13 Saves folder, Type %AppData% in windows search box or in 'run' then press Enter. Open the 2K Sports folder > NBA 2K13 folder > Saves folder
2. If you're going to install the other files (jerseys & courts), download the patches first then extract it using winrar and copy the game files (mostly .iff) into NBA 2K13 game directory - C:\Program Files\2K Sports\NBA 2K13
A quick way to find your game folder is to right click the NBA 2K13 shortcut from the desktop and select 'Open file folder'.
This roster works perfectly with PC DVD and Steam version of the game.
Filename: All Star Teams Unlocked.ROS
Download: Mediafire | Mega | Box | 4shared