NBA 2K12 PC Custom Roster V4.2 - minor update
August 17, 2012 - Full version password: nba2k.org
- Latest NBA line up accurate as of 8/17/2012
- Updated player signature moves
- Real NBA playbooks
- Players jersey number updates
- Added missing cyber face for NBA Drafts
Will Barton, Mason Plumlee and Evan Fournier
Previous updates version 4.1:
- Dwight Howard to Los Angeles Lakers
- Andre Iguodala to Denver Nuggets
- Andrew Bynum to Philadelphia 76ers
- Jermaine O'Neal to Phoenix Suns
- Jason Richardson to Philadelphia 76ers
- Jodie Meeks to LA Lakers
- Terry Stotts new headcoach of Portland Blazers
- Aaron Afflalo to Orlando Magic
- Earl Clark to LA Lakers
- Chris Duhon to LA Lakers
- Al Harrington to Orlando Magic
- Maurice Harkless to Philadelphia 76ers
- Jeremy Lin to Houston Rockets
- Nikola Vucevic to Orlando Magic
- Christian Eyenga to Orlando Magic
- Josh McRoberts to Orlando Magic
- NBA players portraits update
- DaRoster (18.7) update.rar (required)
- DaRoster(19.7) update.ROS (NOT required)
- DaRoster (24.7) update.rar (required)
- DaRoster V2.1 (27.7).rar (required)
- Missing CF's.rar (required)
- DaRoster V3 (1.8) USAB Update (required)
- DaRoster V4 (6.8) Dream Team Update (required)
- DaRoster v4.1 (11.8) Dwight Howard Update (required)
- DaRoster v4.2 (17.8) Minor updates (required)
Alternatively, You can just download the full version and ignore all the previous required files.
Note: It's important that you download all required files to avoid glitches like missing heads, wrong player skin tone, missing / black courts etc. Please install the files in order.
1. Copy the roster file from the 'saves' folder to your NBA 2K12 Saves folder
located at "C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\2K Sports\NBA 2K12\Saves"
To find your 'Saves' folder:
- Go to the Start Menu and click 'Run' then type in %AppData% then open 2K Sports, then NBA 2K12. You will see your NBA 2K12 'Saves' folder.
Alternatively, You can type %AppData% in your Start Menu's search bar / run and press enter. It will take you to your Roaming folder and Open 2K Sports > NBA 2K12 > Saves.
2. Copy all the .iff files from the main NBA folder to your NBA 2K12 game / main folder.
If it ask you to overwrite the files, choose Yes (Copy and Replace / Move and Replace)
To find your NBA 2K12 'main' folder:
1. Right click NBA 2K12 desktop game shortcut.
2. Select "Properties
3. Click "Open File Location".
4. Paste the files from the patch inside the main folder.
Or go to the installation directory manually
64 bit - C:\Program Files (x86)\2K Sports\NBA 2K12
32 bit - C:\Program Files\2K Sports\NBA 2K12
3. Play NBA 2K12 then go to Main menu > Options > Load / Save > Load "Custom Roster"
Note: You can rename the custom roster file if you want but do NOT rename it to "Roster.ROS" or else NBA 2K12 might overwrite it with the official roster update (June 27, 2012) once you start NBA 2K12. Ignore the previous roster files, You need to use the roster file from DaRoster v4.2. Please make sure that you load the custom roster file every time you're going to play NBA 2K12.
NBA 2K12 Bugs Fix:
Mediafire - DaRoster (18.7) update.rar
Gamefront - DaRoster (24.7) update.rar
Mediafire - DaRoster V2.1 (27.7).rar
Gamefront - Missing CF's.rar
Gamefront - DaRoster V3 (1.8) USAB Update
Gamefront | Mediafire - DaRoster V4 (6.8) Dream Team Update
Gamefront | Mediafire - DaRoster v4.1 (11.8) Dwight Howard Update
Mediafire | Mirror - DaRoster v4.2 (17.8) Minor Updates
Or download the full version: This includes all the required files mentioned above from DaRoster (18.7) update up to the current one which is DaRoster v4.2 (17.8)
Gamefront | Depositfiles