2K Sports have today released the fifth patch onto the PC, XB1 and PS4 version of NBA 2K16 and unlike previous patches released this one focuses on addressing the stability of the game, as well as several issues in MyPARK and 2K Pro-Am.
NBA 2K16 Jan 25 Update Notes:
The NBA 2K16 Patch Update v5 has been released as we prepare for the Road To The Finals 2K PRO-AM tournament.
Also included in Patch #5:
- Fixed an issue where users were able to equip mascot costumes despite not having the appropriate rep level in MyPARK.
- Addressed a game disconnect that would sometimes occur during scrimmage games in MyCOURT when there are spectators.
- Fixed an issue that was causing unwanted ankle breaker reactions on defenders who were standing in good defensive position.
- Resolved a rare case where a Pro-Am Arena game would stall out on the loading screen.
- (PS4) Adjusted the ‘How Much Ya Got?’ requirements such that a maximum salary offer will unlock the Trophy (regardless of how many years the contract offer is for).
- Added ‘Player of the Week’ and ‘Player of the Month’ panels to the MyPARK leaderboards. Take a look!
Anyone who's connected to the Internet and has 'automatic game update' enabled on Steam (PC users) should already have patch v5 (update 8) downloaded - if it isn't, you should be able to download it the next time you start up the game.
Platforms: PC (Steam), Xbox One and PlayStation 4