2K Sports has released a brand new NBA 2K16 trailer, introducing the “Play Now Online” mode. This year's head-to-head online games matter once again. Wins and losses count toward reaching goals and new league seeds. Rising through the ranks won't be easy.
- There will be 10 different leagues (Freshman, Junior Varsity, Greatest of All Time, College, Development, Varsity, Junior College, Hall of Fame, Euroleague and NBA)
- Wins and losses now count towards reaching goals to advance in leagues
- You will be matched to someone with a similar skill level
- You can unlock classic teams to play with as your rank gets higher
- Teams are broken out into 3 tiers. You will receive extra league wins if you beat teams from higher tiers
Watch the video below to see all the new features in Play Now Online mode.
NBA 2K16 comes out September 29th for PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, Xbox One, and Windows PC. You can pre-order now to receive the game 4 days ahead of release.