The fourth patch for NBA 2K15, which arrived on March 12th for PC and PlayStation 4 users, is finally available for Xbox One users. The size of the update is 2.5GB. The patch primarily addresses the shoe issues in the game, more specifically in MyCAREER mode.
2K Sports has now released the full list of changes introduced in this new update, you can check out them below.
Patch 4 Notes
- (XB1) Online games will no longer disconnect during gameplay when one or more users had minimized the title and returned while sitting on the Team Select screen prior to playing.
- Made a number of improvements to the player progression/regression systems that drive player ratings in MyGM/MyLEAGUE/MyCAREER.
- Fixed a rare case where the user team would trade for the upcoming pick mid-draft (MyGM/MyLEAGUE), but the team that traded away the pick would retain the rights to the player.
- Fixed an issue where some users were unable to access specific Online Leagues.
- Removed “auto-hesitation” dribble animations that played when driving near defenders. Smoothed out the sprint to jog transition in the back court.
- Tuned shot percentages for a more obvious distinction between open and covered shots. Slight increase to contact dunk frequency for high level dunkers.
- Corrected an issue in MyTEAM where improved player badges were not appearing in the correct color when viewing a head-to-head game. The correct badge level with appropriate gameplay adjustments are now being made.
- The ‘Bruiser’ and ‘Hardened’ badges will now unlock properly in MyCAREER when the appropriate conditions are met.
- Fixed a rare case where some users would occasionally see the title hang during the series of legal screens at the start of the game.
- (XB1) Corrected an issue where Park Chat through the My NBA 2K15 app would not work for some users.
- (XB1) Fixed an issue where a user’s gamertag would not update in the Roster Creator interface when the gamertag was changed outside of the title.
NOTE: All patch fixes will work in your existing game mode saves.