Chris Manning, community manager for the NBA2K franchise, shared more information about NBA 2K15 online leagues. Below are some of the details.
- Players can adjust the number of teams, season length, difficulty/style, quarter length, trades, playoffs/Finals & custom rosters.
- Players can view player & team stats, standings, team rosters, trades and more.
- Flex scheduling is in.
- Admins have the ability to reset games.
- No fantasy drafts this year.
- Custom rosters are in Online Leagues, you could set up the rosters prior to setting up the league and having users select teams from there.
- CPU controlled teams are in.
Look for NBA 2K15 to release on October 7, 2014 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and PC.