NBA 2K14 PC 2014 Draft Class for Association mode with realistic ratings, potentials and attributes based on Draft Combine results and DraftExpress statistics. I have included every player I could find from various 2014 NBA mock drafts. For more details check out the 2014 Draft Class list, and the guide & formulas.
Draft Class 2014 Features
- 2014 NBA Draft Combine Measurements
- Accurate gears and accessories
- Added signatures skills to all prospects
- Correct jersey numbers
- Accurate tendencies
- Correct players information (school, country, etc.)
- Real birth date and age
- Accurate rookie layups and dunk packages
- Players have their correct strengths & weaknesses
- Compatible with 2K Sports roster and Alby's
- Edited body types, muscle tones, skin colors etc.
- Updated playing positions
- Updated players potentials and ratings
- Updated signature animations
- 55 cyber face files
- Includes Draft Combine jerseys, court and stadium
CPU Logic Notes
- The draft order doesn't work very well because it's bugged. No way to fix this and you may get less realistic results.
- 1st pick will either be Andrew Wiggins, Joel Embiid, Gary Harris or Dante Exum. CPU usually selects Andrew Wiggins and Gary Harris. Dante Exum will be selected if the #1 goes to the Orlando Magic, while Joel Embiid will selected if the #1 pick goes to the LA Lakers. CPU will never take Jabari Parker before Taking Andrew Wiggins and if Wiggins be take as 1st pick then Jabari Parker will be take in the next or 2 picks after. The same is applied to Joel Embiid & Jusuf Nurkic, Dante Exum & Marcus Smart. I don't know why but the Game take Noah Vonleh, Aaron Gordon before Julius Randle.
- The players who have problematic tendency to raise to the top 20 are Isaiah Austin, and most of the shooting Guards.
→ From 2000 to 2009 the NBA averages four to five all stars per draft, but since we all know that there are many potential superstars this upcoming draft, it's only reasonable to produce near the same as the 2003 draft class which had 8 all stars where 2 are future Hall of Famers (LeBron James & Dwyane Wade) and 2 are Perennial All Stars (Carmelo Anthony & Chris Bosh). The 2003 NBA Draft has also produced many role players and starters with long NBA careers. Using that logic in the 2014 draft class all people expect have the same or better results so I gave the potential using a tier system and some examples are above:
- Andrew Wiggins and Joel Embiid are both potential Superstar/Hall of Famer
- Jabari Parker and Dante Exum are potential Perennial All Star
- Julius Randle, Aaron Gordon, Noah Vonleh and Zach LaVine are potential All Stars
- Marcus Smart, Gary Harris, Doug McDermott, James Young, Nik Stauskas & some others are potential Starters
How to install Draft Class 2014 for NBA 2K14
- After downloading the package, extract it using 7-zip file archiver.
- Copy the cyberface files (png####.iff) from the 'Cyberface Files' folder into NBA 2K14 game directory.
- Copy the Jersey and Court files from the 'Draft Combine Jerseys & Stadium' folder into NBA 2K14 game directory.
- Copy the 'NBA Draft 2014.FDC' file from the 'Draft Class Save File' folder into your NBA 2K14 Saves folder.
- Before you start the season in Association mode, choose "Load Draft Class" and select the 'NBA Draft 2014' draft class.
- NBA 2K14 game directory folder: C:\Program Files\2K Sports\NBA 2K14 or C:\Program Files (x86)\2K Sports\NBA 2K14
- NBA 2K14 Saves folder: Go to Run or to Windows search bar and type %AppData%/2K Sports/NBA 2K14/Saves
Credits to: Bamz for the CFs
- Mock Drafts, Scouting Reports, Articles, Comparisons, Measurements: DraftExpress, NBADraft.net, ESPN, Bleacher Report, Jumper Brasil & other sites
- Videos: Youtube & CityLeagueHoopsTV - 2014 NBA Draft Video Scouting Reports, 2014 NBA Draft Workouts & Highlight Videos (That allowed me to see the Signature Animations of the players)
- Player stats: Sports Reference College Basketball, DraftExpress