NBA 2K14 mod that replaces the scoreboard that comes with the original game. The design is based on the scoreboard used by the TV network Sportsnet to cover NBA games. Completely remodeled with new colors, fonts and logos.
The scoreboard has the same structure as MSG scoreboard, therefore it heavily affects teams logos. This is to help slide-out stats look better.
Current version: Updated to v3.0
- Added support for 16:9 monitors
- Fixed some logos
- Added correct Sportsnet digits font
- Added Rookie showcase, East, West all-stars logos
- Team logos with primary and secondary colors
- Long horizontal type of scoreboard
- Compatible with 16:9 and 16:10 resolutions
- Real SportsNet scoreboard design
Here are some in-game screenshots (v2)
Filenames: newscorebug.iff, english.iff, teamwipe.iff, logo###.iff
Created by: exrxixxx
Download V3: Mega | Mediafire | Box | 4shared
How to install Sportsnet scoreboard mod for NBA 2K14
1. Download the patch above and extract it on your desktop.
2. Choose between the 16x9 and 16x10 version.
3. Copy english.iff, newscorebug.iff, teamwipe.iff to NBA 2K14 game directory and replace all the existing files.
4. Choose between scoreboard logos and scoreboard logos w/ secondary colors.
5. Copy all the logo###.iff files to NBA 2K14 game directory and replace all the existing files.
6. Start/Restart the game.
Default game directory:
Windows 32bit - C:\Program Files\2K Sports\NBA 2K14
Windows 64bit - C:\Program Files (x86)\2K Sports\NBA 2K14