Noche Latina jerseys in NBA 2K14
Last year NBA 2K14 received an update to add 10 Christmas day uniforms and some alternate jerseys. Today a new update from 2K Sports has arrived, bringing a total of nine new uniforms in the game. Six of those are for the annual ‘Latin Nights’ games which have Spanish versions of the team’s name on the front, the other two jerseys are green-themed which will be worn on St. Patrick's Day, and the remaining one is the new Dodgers-inspired alternate jersey of the Nets. All the uniforms in the latest batch are sleeved. More jerseys are expected to be added as they are revealed over the course of the 2013-2014 season.
Back pattern of the Latin Nights uniform
Saint Patrick's Day green jerseys in NBA 2K14
Brooklyn Dodgers-inspired uniforms
In addition to the new jerseys, 2K has also added new colorways of the Nike LeBron XI. All of the new content should download automatically when starting up the game as long as your console is connected to the Internet. Make sure that you load the latest official roster in order to unlock the new jersey slots.
Below is a list of all of the new content (Online Data files)
- Miami Heat "EL HEAT" (black)
- San Antonio Spurs "LOS SPURS" (white)
- Phoenix Suns "LOS SUNS" (black)
- Chicago Bulls "LOS BULLS" (black)
- New York Knicks "NUEVA YORK" (white)
- L.A. Lakers "LOS LAKERS" (white)
- Chicago Bulls St Patricks Day (green)
- Boston Celtics St Patrick's Day (green)
- Brooklyn Nets Dodgers-inspired alternate with sleeves (gray)
- Nike LeBron XI Team and ID
UPDATE: All the new uniforms are now available to the next-gen version of the game.
PC users who want to install the update manually can download the patch HERE.