This is probably the biggest roster update to ever come to NBA 2K14. The official February 21st update from 2K Sports reflects all the trades that took place prior to the deadline yesterday. The list below sums up the changes made to the roster.
Brooklyn Nets and Sacramento Kings trade
- Jason Terry (SG) and Reggie Evans (PF) for Marcus Thornton (SG)
Los Angeles Lakers and Golden State Warriors trade
- Steve Blake (PG) for MarShon Brooks (SF) and Kent Bazemore (SG)
Cleveland Cavaliers and Philadelphia 76ers trade
- Earl Clark (SF), Henry Sims (C) and two 2014 second-round picks in exchange for Spencer Hawes (C)
Miami Heat and Sacramento Kings trade
- Roger Mason Jr. for a protected second-round draft pick
Wizards-Nuggets-Sixers three-team trade deal
- Andre Miller (PG) to the Washington Wizards
- Jan Vesely (PF) to the Denver Nuggets
- Eric Maynor (PG) plus two second-round picks to the Philadelphia 76ers
Charlotte Bobcats and Milwaukee Bucks trade
- Ramon Sessions (PG) and Jeff Adrien (PF) in exchange for Luke Ridnour (PG) and Gary Neal (SG)
Houston Rockets and Denver Nuggets trade
- Aaron Brooks (PG) in exchange for Jordan Hamilton (SF)
Atlanta Hawks and Los Angeles Clippers trade
- Antawn Jamison (PF) in exchange for draft rights to Cenk Akoyl
San Antonio Spurs and Toronto Raptors trade
- Nando de Colo (PG) for Austin Daye (SF)
Los Angeles Clippers and Philadelphia 76ers trade
- Byron Mullens (PF/C) for a conditional future second-round pick in return
Philadelphia 76ers and Indiana Pacers trade
- Evan Turner (SF) and LaVoy Allen (C) for Danny Granger (SF) and a future second-round pick. The Pacers have waived Orlando Johnson (SG) in order to make the trade work.
Although it hasn't been officially announced, there are some changes in this update with what looks like an attempt at guessing who will be waived. Names on the move include Rogen Mason Jr. and Danny Granger to the free agency pool.
Note: The post-trade deadline roster update is now available on all platforms.
To download your roster on PC, Xbox 360, and PS3*:
- In the NBA 2K14 main menu, select Features, 2K Share, then Download. In the Download Rosters section, select the most recent update sorted by date and time.
For next-gen consoles (PS4 and Xbox One)
- Go to quick game then select the official 2K sports roster.
Download NBA 2K14 Roster (02-21-2014)
Links: Download | Mirror#1 | Mirror#2
PC Installation: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNoKRvxU9nk
Note: Your console must have internet connection to download this roster update. For PC users who want to install this update manually, you can download the offline update package above.