An updated version of the ESPN scoreboard mod for NBA 2K14 PC. Be sure to read the details below to know more about the latest update.
- Compatible with widescreen resolutions
- Redesigned to copy the ESPN scoreboard that you see on TV broadcasts
- Modified logos for current NBA teams
- Shows the team standings for both Home and Away
Previous release: NBA 2K14 ESPN scoreboard v2.1
- In other game modes (MyCAREER, Association, Playoffs) - It'll display the dynamic season or the playoffs progress at the bottom of the scoreboard.
- Exhibition game (Play Now/Quick Game) - It can now display the real current team standings at the bottom part of the ESPN scoreboard. Your game must be connected to the 2K server otherwise it will not appear.
- Shows the name of the Home stadium/arena.
Here's the default scoreboard and team logos in case you forgot to create a backup
- NBA 2K14 Default Scoreboard & Logos.rar
Filenames: newscorebug.iff and logo###.iff
Created by: exrxixxx
Download v3: Mega | Mediafire | Box | 4shared
How to install
1. Download the patch above and extract it using WinRAR.
2. Choose the version that fits your monitor (16x9 or 16x10 resolutions only).
3. Choose between the 2 versions of the scoreboard: Exhibition/Season or Playoffs.
4. Copy the *.iff* files into NBA 2K14 main game directory.
5. Open the ESPN logos and copy all the files (logo###.iff) to main game directory.
Windows 32bit - C:\Program Files\2K Sports\NBA 2K14
Windows 64bit- C:\Program Files (x86)\2K Sports\NBA 2K14