POSTED ON 1/18/2014
The latest NBA 2K14 roster from 2K Sports is now available for download, featuring team rotations accurate as of January 18th, 2014. Rajon Rondo, who tore the ACL in his knee a year ago, returned to action and can now be used in the Boston Celtics roster. The recent signings of Royal Ivey by the Oklahoma City Thunder and Hedo Turkoglu by the Los Angeles Clippers have also been reflected. Center Greg Oden has been added to Heat's lineup in exchange for Mario Chalmers, who was moved to injured reserve list. Knicks' Tyson Chandler returns from injury. Chris Johnson (not the same guy that played for the Celtics back in 2011) and Manny Harris (Lakers) are still missing in today's roster.
Other changes include:
- Updated playing minutes
- Current team starters
- New shoes including Jordan Melo 10 (current-gen) added in online data. Coming to next gen soon!
- Updated overall ratings and attributes
• PC, Xbox 360 and PS3
1. In the NBA 2K14 main menu, select Features.
2. In the Features section, select 2K Share.
3. In the 2K Share section, select Download.
4. In the Download Rosters section, select the most recent update sorted by date and time.
• PS4 and Xbox One
1. Play a Quick Game.
2. Press the Y or triangle button.
3. Highlight the official 2K Sports roster.
4. Press the A or X button.
Note: Your console must have internet connection to download this roster update. For PC users who want to install this update manually, you can download the offline update package below.
NBA 2K14 Roster Update 01-18-2014
Links: Download | Mirror#1 | Mirror#2 | Mirror#3
PC Tutorial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNoKRvxU9nk