New NBA 2K14 roster has been released on all platforms, featuring team rotations accurate as of January 9th 2014. Trades and transactions that happened earlier this week have been completed. The update also adjusts some ratings and affects injury status for a number of others.
The 2K server was down for the past few days, which explains why we haven't posted any updates until now. Anyway, below are lists of notable changes in today's roster.
- Luol Deng from Chicago Bulls to the Cleveland Cavaliers.
- Jerryd Bayless from Memphis Grizzlies to the Boston Celtics.
- Courtney Lee from Boston Celtics to Memphis Grizzlies.
- Added Darius Morris to the Los Angles Clippers roster.
- Added Leandro Barbosa to the Phoenix Suns roster.
- Andrew Bynum - waived by the Chicago Bulls.
- Cartier Martin - waived by the Atlanta Hawks.
- Daniel Orton - waived by the Philadelphia 76ers.
- Hamady N'Diaye - waived by the Sacramento Kings.
- Mike Harris - waived by the Utah Jazz.
- Seth Curry - waived by the Memphis Grizzlies.
- Shawne Williams - waived by the L.A. Lakers.
- Solomon Jones - waived by the Orlando Magic.
- Stephen Jackson - waived by the L.A. Clippers.
- Ryan Gomes remains as a Thunder [waived by the Boston Celtics].
Other changes that have been implemented in the latest update include injuries to Chris Paul (shoulder - out until at least early February), Eric Bledsoe (knee - out this week), Tiago Splitter (shoulder- out until at least late January), Tony Allen (out 2-3 weeks), Xavier Henry (knee), Ryan Anderson (back - out indefinitely), Deron Williams (ankle - out for 2 weeks), and Omer Asik (knee).
- Updated starting lineups.
- Updated players' gears and assigned shoes.
- New hot and cold streak status applied.
This is available on PC, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Xbox One and PS4. PC users who want to install this update manually can download the offline update pack below.
NBA 2K14 Roster Update (01-09-14)
Links: Download | Mirror#1 | Mirror#2 | Mirror#3