Loading this custom NBA 2K14 PC roster file will unlock all four hidden All-Star teams in the game, which includes the East All-Stars, West All-Stars, Rookies, and Elites.
1. Download the roster below.
2. Extract and copy the *.ROS* file to NBA 2K14 Saves folder.
To find your NBA 2K14 Saves folder, open the run dialog box by pressing the Windows Key + R on your keyboard. Type: %AppData% and press Enter. Open 2K Sports > NBA 2K14 > Saves.
3. Now start the game and go to Options > Load/Save > Load then select All-Stars roster.
4. Play an exhibition game/quick game and choose the All-Star teams from the teams menu.
- 2014 NBA All-Star Game Court Patch
- East All-Stars 2014 Sleeved Jersey Patch
- West All-Stars 2014 Sleeved Jersey Patch
Updated version: NBA 2K14 East/West All-Star Game Rosters 2014
Filename: Roster All Stars.ROS
Created by: Gamingstop
Download: Mega | Mediafire | Box | 4shared