The Dec. 13th NBA 2K14 roster is now available for download and it affects the injury status of a number of players.
Following the signing of Stephen Jackson to the Clippers, Hilton Armstrong (Golden State Warriors) and Chris Douglas-Roberts (Charlotte Bobcats) have been also added to their respective teams.
- All the hot and cold streak status have been removed to all affected players.
- Substantial update on team rotations.
Among those headed down due to injuries are Gary Neal (-42 to 25), Chris Kaman (-50 to 25), and Ognjen Kuzmic (-11 to 49). Players who recovered from injuries are Deron Williams (88), Paul Pierce (84), Toney Douglas (74), Chauncey Billups (81), Jeremy Lin (76), and Chandler Parsons (76).
Complete list of injured players in the 12/13 roster:
- 76ers: Jason Richardson, Nerlens Noel, Arnett Moultrie, and Michael Carter-Williams
- Bobcats: Brendan Haywood and Michael Kidd-Gilchrist
- Bucks: Larry Sanders, Carlos Delfino, Zaza Pachulia, Caron Butler, and Gary Neal
- Bulls: Derrick Rose and Jimmy Butler
- Celtics: Rajon Rondo and Kelly Olynyk
- Clippers: J.J. Redick, Matt Barnes, Maalik Wayns, and Reggie Bullock
- Grizzlies: Marc Gasol and Quincy Pondexter
- Kings: Carl Landry
- Knicks: Tyson Chandler
- Lakers: Steve Nash, Jordan Farmar, and Chris Kaman
- Magic: Tobias Harris and Nikola Vucevic
- Mavericks: Devin Harris and Brandan Wright
- Nets: Andrei Kirilenko, and Jason Terry
- Nuggets: Danilo Gallinari and JaVale McGee
- Pacers: Danny Granger
- Pelicans: Anthony Davis, Tyreke Evans, and Greg Stiemsma
- Pistons: Will Bynum
- Rockets: Greg Smith
- Suns: Emeka Okafor
- Twolves: Chase Budinger and Ronny Turiaf
- Blazers: C.J. McCollum
- Warriors: Festus Ezeli, Andre Iguodala, and Ognjen Kuzmic
- Wizards: Al Harrington and Bradley Beal
Download NBA 2K14 Roster (12-13-13)
Links: Mega | Mediafire | Box | 4shared
Platforms: PC, Xbox 360, and PlayStation 3