NBA 2K14 roster update featuring the Black Mamba's return and Raptors-Kings 7-player deal! Today, 2K Sports has released a new NBA 2K14 roster on PC, Xbox 360, PS3, Xbox One, and PS4, which includes Kobe Bryant being activated from the L.A. Lakers roster. It also accounts for all the injuries and trades that happened recently.
Here is the list of all the changes:
- Kobe Bryant - removed injury and returns to lineup
- Rudy Gay - traded from Raptors to Kings
- Aaron Gray - traded from Raptors to Kings
- Quincy Acy - traded from Raptors to Kings
- John Salmons - traded from Kings to Raptors
- Greivis Vasquez - traded from Kings to Raptors
- Patrick Patterson - traded from Kings to Raptors
- Chuck Hayes - traded from Kings to Raptors
Many were also deactivated due to injuries that will keep them out for an indefinite amount of time. It includes the following players:
- Michael Carter-Williams
- Michael Kidd-Gilchrist
- Zaza Pachulia
- Quincy Pondexter
- Nikola Vucevic
- Tyreke Evans
NBA 2K14 - How to update the roster?
- From the game's home menu, select Features, 2K share, and then download. Go to the Official 2K Roster category and choose the latest release.
- PC users who don't have access to the server or internet can manually install the offline patch below.
Download 12/10 update: Mega | Mediafire | Box | 4shared
Next-gen (Xbox One and PlayStation 4)
- Go to Quick Game and press the y/triangle button, make sure to select the official 2K Sports roster, press the a/x button and the newest roster will be automatically downloaded.