POSTED ON 12/20/2013
A new roster update for NBA 2K14 went live on all consoles earlier today and it brings a number of injury changes. It includes Kobe Bryant being inactivated after suffering a fractured lateral tibial plateau in his left knee and expected to miss at least 6 weeks.
- Pelicans: Anthony Davis returns [85 OVR]
- Wizards: Bradley Beal returns [75 OVR]
- Knicks: Tyson Chandler returns [77 OVR]
- Rockets: Jeremy Lin returns [76 OVR]
- Lakers: Kobe Bryant injured [-13 to 80 OVR]
- Warriors: Andre Iguodala returns [86 OVR]
- Clippers: Matt Barnes returns [75 OVR]
- Wizards: Glen Rice Jr. injured [-12 to 54 OVR]
In addition, it also adjusts the player attributes and signature skills of a few players. Team lineups have been updated as well, accurate as of December 20th.
The update is available on PC, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4.
• PC, Xbox 360 & PS3 (Current-Gen): To download online via 2K Share, head to the main menu and go to Features » 2K Share » Download » Official 2K Roster » Save.
• Xbox One & PS4 (Next-Gen): Play a 'Quick Game' and hit the Y or triangle button » highlight the official 2K Sports roster » press the A or X button.
• Manual update pack for PC: (12-20-13): Links: Mega | Mediafire | Box | 4shared