POSTED ON 12/06/2013
After a long wait, 2K Sports has finally released its first roster update for the next-gen consoles. The update seems identical to the latest roster on PC, Xbox 360 and PS3, which includes some player movement, ratings changes, and new players - though the visual appearance (cyber face and portraits) of other players in the game are being copied over to the new ones.
Here are some of the notable changes in the latest update:
- Derrick Williams-Luc Mbah a Moute trade has been completed
- Marcin Gortat-Emeka Okafor has been completed
- Team rotations have been updated, accurate as of December 6, 2013.
- Current injuries reflected (Derrick Rose, Kobe Bryant, Rajon Rondo etc.)
- Hot and cold streak status applied on many players
- Overall rating and attribute updates
- New assigned shoes
To download the latest roster, go to Quick Game and press the Triangle/Y button, make sure the Official 2K Sports Roster is selected and press the X/A button and it will automatically download. Users will have to wait until the patch number 3 is released to be able to save the file on the hard drive.
Platforms: Xbox One and PlayStation 4