2K Sports dropped a roster update for NBA 2K14 overnight, featuring changes mainly in the team rotations. Only three players have seen their overall rating change, but a lot of unique attributes have been adjusted to reflect each player's current performance.
Overall rating updates (- and +):
- Cody Zeller (-1 to 67)
- Miroslav Raduljica (+1 to 57)
- Marquis Teague (-1 to 65)
NBA 2K14 PC - If you want to update your rosters manually, here are the steps:
1. Download the compressed archive file below.
2. Extract it to NBA 2K14 roaming folder.
Video Tutorial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNoKRvxU9nk
Links: Mega | Mediafire | Box | 4shared (12-15-13)
PC, Xbox 360 & PS3 (Online)
- Go to 2K share and then download. Select the Official 2K Roster category and select the latest release.
PlayStation 4 and Xbox One
- Go to Quick Game and press the y/triangle button, make sure to select the official 2K Sports roster, press the a/x button and the newest roster will be automatically downloaded. Users will have to wait for the next patch to be able to save the roster file on the hard drive.