Good news for those who are eager to use Danny Granger, MCW, and AK47 in NBA 2K14, as they're already activated in the latest roster. Today's update addresses the incorrect injury status for many players.
Players returning from injuries are:
- Sixers: Michael Carter-Williams (73 overall)
- Bucks: Caron Butler (80 overall)
- Lakers: Jordan Farmar (69 overall)
- Nets: Jason Terry (-1 to 71 overall)
- Nets: Andrei Kirilenko (77 overall)
Among the players taking a hit due to injuries suffered recently are:
- Bobcats: Jeff Taylor (out for the whole NBA 2013-14 season)
- Nets: Brook Lopez (out for the whole NBA 2013-14 season)
- Rockets: Patrick Beverley (out 4 to 6 weeks with broken hand)
Players on hot streak: DeMarcus Cousins (+2 to 82), Shaun Livingston (+1 to 63), and Archie Goodwin (+1 to 69).
Players on cold streak: Xavier Henry (-1 to 68), Wesley John (-1 to 66), and David West (-1 to 79).
There are two official December 24th rosters on 2K Share (current-gen). The most recent version has all the new hot/cold streaks and ratings applied, while the older version doesn't.
Download NBA 2K14 PC roster (12-24-13)
Links: Mega | Mediafire | Box | 4shared
Platforms: PC, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3 and PS4