New roster update has been released for NBA 2K14 today, but brings with it mostly team lineups adjustments rather than significant rating changes and injury updates. Only three players were fortunate enough to receive a slight bump on their overall ratings, although many individual attributes have been updated. 2K hasn't changed the injury status for many, including Danny Granger (already active) and Brook Lopez (out for the whole season).
- Jeff Green (+1 to 80 overall)
- C.J. Watson (+1 to 70 overall)
- Steve Novak (+1 to 54 overall)
NBA 2K14 PC - If you want to update your rosters manually, use the package below.
Links: Mega | Mediafire | Box | 4shared (12-23-13)
PlayStation 4 and Xbox One
- Go to Quick Game and press the y/triangle button, make sure to select the official 2K Sports roster, press the a/x button and the newest roster will be automatically downloaded.
PC, Xbox 360 & PS3 roster update via 2K Share
- Go to Features > 2K share and then download. Choose the Official 2K Roster category and download the latest update.