An ENB series mod for NBA 2K14 PC that will make it look like the next generation version. For us PC users, this is probably the closest we can get to the PS4 and Xbox One graphics.
Current version: Updated from beta to v.1
- I wouldn't recommend using the global by SJ because it changes the skin colors.
- You get different results on different screens. You may need to adjust your monitor or graphics card settings (AMD Catalyst / Nvidia control panel) to get the same effect just like the screenshots below.
- This doesn't make the graphics too bright nor too low for its vibrance is perfectly configured to have balanced colors. Check your gamma settings, it might be too high!
- Optimized for both high-end and low-end & rig
- Tweaked configuration to copy the lighting, shadows, colors and overall look of NBA 2K14 next-gen.
The following images below are actual screenshots taken from the PC gameplay.
Feedbacks are always appreciated. Let me know what you think!
Filenames: d3d9.dll, enbeffect.fx, enbpalette.bmp, enbseries.ini, crowd.iff
Created by: Mr_Frost (Frossst1109)
Download: Mega | Mediafire | Box | 4shared