Description: A custom roster for NBA 2K14 PC that reflects all the latest trades and team transactions in the NBA, accurate as of Tuesday, November 5, 2013. It also includes a draft class which you can use for offline Association mode.
This will be my final update for this roster. I spent 150+ hours editing this and I hope you'll like it! I'm going to start playing association mode, so I'm done patching for now. Thanks for the love and support guys!
NBA 2K14 Draft Class 2014
- Added Draft Class 14 and prospects CFs (mock draft)
- Edited all 80 players for Draft Class 2014 to give them accurate ratings and potential (most players have cyberface assigned)
- Fixed the colors of gears and accessories
- All injuries have been removed (no more rating deductions)
To use the draft class
In association mode, you're allowed to fully customize the draft class for the NBA Draft. You'll be ask to select between "Auto-Generate Rookies", "Create/Edit Draft Class", "Load Draft Class" and "Download Draft Class from 2K Share". Choose the 3rd option (load).
- Added a total of 156 missing players in the game, which consists of free agents and newly signed players.
- Unlocked all the hidden players from the free agency pool
- 25 signed players that aren't present in the current official roster from 2K Sports have been all added
- Assigned cyberfaces: No generic 2K face nor missing heads
- Updated body types (ex. KD) and player vitals
- Includes 50+ user-edited shoes for various players
To use the roster
Go to 'Options' » 'Load / Save' » 'Load' » 'Complete Roster'
- No changes were made in unlocked FA players ratings because most of them are unlikely to play in the NBA
- It's compatible with play now / quick game, association and mycareer mode
- I'm not quite sure if I can continue updating this roster, but I think this is a good base for everyone. You can just go to 'Manage Roster' then trade/release players
- I didn't change any default shooting forms and releases
- Please refer to the the installation guide provided in the patch.
- I recommend RemDizzle's global to go along with this
Created by: Kova19
Download: Mega | Mediafire | 4shared