List of New Signature Skills in NBA 2K14
• Flashy Passer - This player is known for accurate flashy passes. When throwing a flashy pass, the penalty enforced will be reduced by up to 60%.
• One Man Fastbreak - A player known for his ability to take the ball coast to coast on a fastbreak. Speed, Quickness and Ball-Handling attributes are boosted six points if this player takes the ball from one end of the court to another on a fastbreak following a change of possession.
• Pick & Roll Maestro - A ball-handler who excels at orchestrating the pick & roll. As the point man in a pick & roll, immediately following a screen this player receives a three point boost to his shooting attribute and is more accurate than most when passing to the screener.
• Pick Dodger - A player that does not get caught up on screens very easily. He counters the Brick Wall Signature Skill, and when hitting a screen set by a regular player, the screen often fails to be effective.
• Screen Outlet - A player now excels as the receiver in the pick & roll/pop game. If this player shoots immediately following a screen he set, he receives up to a 4 point boost to his shooting attribute.
• Tenacious Rebounder - This player is known for his relentlessness when going for rebounds. During rebound situations he receives up to a 50 percent increase in winning boxout battles and poking balls loose on rebounds.
• LeBron Coast to Coast (pre-order only)- Takes the ball coast to coast and finishes through contact. Speed, Quickness and Ball-Handling attributes are boosted 4 points and the shot penalty enforced for hitting a defender is decreased when taking the ball coast to coast on a fastbreak following a change of possession.
Sig Skills from Last Year
According to Chris Manning (LD2K), 2K's community & social media manager, the original 30+ signature skills from NBA 2K13 have been rebalanced and made sure they were more polished to avoid game flaws.