The San Antonio Spurs won 58 games during the regular NBA season while the Miami Heat won 66 games. Each team has rolled through the playoffs with San Antonio beating the Lakers, Golden State and Memphis while Miami beat Milwaukee, Chicago and recently Indiana.
2013 NBA Finals Game Schedule * denotes if game is necessary
|GAME||HOME TEAM||AWAY TEAM||DATE||TIME||TV|
|1||Miami Heat||San Antonio Spurs||June 6, 2013 - Thursday||9:00 p.m.||ABC|
|2||Miami Heat||San Antonio Spurs||June 9, 2013 - Sunday||8:00 p.m.||ABC|
|3||San Antonio Spurs||Miami Heat||June 11, 2013 - Tuesday||9:00 p.m.||ABC|
|4||San Antonio Spurs||Miami Heat||June 13, 2013 - Thursday||9:00 p.m.||ABC|
|5 *||San Antonio Spurs||Miami Heat||June 16, 2013 - Sunday||8:00 p.m.||ABC|
|6 *||Miami Heat||San Antonio Spurs||June 18, 2013 - Tuesday||9:00 p.m.||ABC|
|7 *||Miami Heat||San Antonio Spurs||June 20, 2013 - Thursday||9:00 p.m.||ABC|
Updated Results with Scores: Heat and Spurs Finals Series (4-3)
Game 1: San Antonio Spurs win the first game of the NBA Finals (92 - 88)
Game 2: Miami Heat beats the San Antonio Spurs, series now tied at 1-1 (103 - 84)
Game 3: The Spurs lead the series over the Heat. Final score (113 - 77)
Game 4: The Miami Heat ties the series once again at 2-2. (109 - 93)
Game 5: The Spurs defeated the Heat in NBA Finals Game 5 (114 - 104)
Game 6: The Heat force Game 7 with overtime win against the Spurs (103 - 100)
Game 7: The Heat won the title once again, defeating the Spurs in the last game of the series (95 - 88)
Final: Congratulations to the Miami Heat for winning back to back NBA championships (2012 & 2013)
Interesting NBA Facts: Spurs-Heat
• The San Antonio Spurs have never lost an NBA Finals series going 4-0 during all the four appearances.
• Spurs' Big 3 has not squared off against Heat's Big 3 since March of 2011.
• The Miami Heat won 4 out 5 games against the San Antonio Spurs since LeBron James, Chris Bosh and Dwyane Wade joined forces.
• Nov. 30, 2012 - Gregg Popovich didn't let Tony Parker, Tim Duncan, Manu Ginóbili, and Danny Green play during their road game against the Heat to give them rest. The Miami Heat won only by five points, 105-100.
• The Miami Heat and the San Antonio Spurs are tied at 1-1 when fielding their complete big 3 against one another.
|POLL: Miami Heat vs. San Antonio Spurs|
Final poll results: 3032 people voted for the Miami Heat (49%) and 3149 people voted for the San Antonio Spurs (50%)
Whats your prediction for the NBA Finals? Share your thoughts and opinions by leaving a comment below.