Description: This mod for NBA 2K13 changes the default 2K game scoreboard into TNT 2013 scoreboard.
- Current design of the TNT scoreboard that appears on live TV broadcasts
- It comes with three different version of the scoreboard's fly-out statistics panel (see the images below)
- Since the style of the TNT scoreboard is not centered, it's likely compatible with any game resolution.
1. Download and extract the file
2. Copy the newscorebug.iff & logo files into NBA 2K13 folder.
32 bit: C:\Program Files\2K Sports\NBA 2K13
64 bit: C:\Program Files (x86)\2K Sports\NBA 2K13
3. Overwrite or delete the newscorebug.iff located under Online Data > downloads.
C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\2K Sports\NBA 2K13\Online Data\downloads
To find this folder, open "Run" (Windows key + R) then type %AppData% in the search box. Open the 2K Sports folder then NBA 2K13 > Online Data > downloads.
For online users, you can block nba2k13.exe from your windows firewall or set the file attribute of newscorebug.iff to 'read-only'
Filenames: newscorebug.iff (x3) and logo000.iff to logo031.iff
Created by: Janmykelg
Download: Mega | Mediafire | Box | 4shared