POSTED ON 4/26/2013
Platforms: Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and Wii U.
- San Antonio Spurs: Gary Neal received a six-point boost in overall rating from 61 all the way up to 67.
- Boston Celtics: Jeff Green received a one-point boost in overall rating from 78 to 79.
Returns from Injury
- Los Angeles Lakers: Jordan Hill is back with 70 overall rating
- New York Knicks: Pablo Prigioni returns with 63 overall rating
- Denver Nuggets: Kenneth Faried has now an active status with 80 overall rating
Added to Injured Reserve
- Golden State Warriors: David Lee has been added to reserve list and received -5 deduction in overall rating (from 84 all the way down to 79) after tearing his right hip flexor during the game against the Denver Nuggets in Game 1 - which apparently his first playoff game in his whole NBA career. He is expected to miss the rest of the 2012-13 season.
Not Reflected (Injuries)
- LA Lakers: Steve Nash, Steve Blake, and Jodie Meeks.
- Oklahoma City Thunder: Russell Westbrook
UPDATE: We're still not sure if 2K Sports have completely abandon the support for its PC users since they haven't release any new roster in 2K Share in the past 2 updates. And to make things worse, there are still no announcements regarding the official patch which they released last November 2012 for the consoles.
Please send your mean comments, suggestions, rants, wishlist, props, hand-slaps (of any nature), slightly questionable and potentially uncomfortable pats on the butt, high fives, low fives, and chest bumps to the official twitter account of @Ronnie2K, @LD2k, and @2KSports.