Description: Modified official NBA 2K13 roster + without injuries + missing players + all-star teams + hidden FA players + unlocked stars on blacktop. All credits goes to Mr_ Frost. Without his work, I wouldn't be able to release these rosters.
- Includes 4 rosters suitable for different NBA 2K13 game modes.
- Unlocked 2013 All-Star teams (East, West, Team Shaq, Team Chuck, 2K Sports Team)
- Updated roster for Blacktop mode (Unlocked all players including legends)
- New players/rookies are included with assigned cyberface courtesy of Mr_Frost
- Cyberface for all the players with generic created 2K face
- Removed all the players' injuries and negative ratings
- Added all the hidden players into the free-agent pool
- Based on the latest update from 2K Sports (April 27, 2013)
- Renamed the team "Elite" & "Stars" to Team Shaq & Team Chuck
To use, go to options » load/save » load
• Roster.ROS: For general use - MyCareer, Association, Quick Game etc.
• No Injuries.ROS: Same as above but without injured players
• Blacktop.ROS: Use only for Blacktop mode (All superstars are available)
• All-Stars.ROS: Use only for Play now / Quick game mode (5 all-star teams available)
Warning: Do NOT use the All-Stars and Blacktop roster in Association or in MyCareer mode.
For roster customization
- Team rotations: Go to Options » Manage Roster » Rotations
- Team lineup (Injured reserve): Go to Options » Manage Roster » Situationals
- Edit/trade/assign players: Go to Options » Manage Roster » Rosters
1. Download the cyberface pack. [Link | Mirror]
2. Extract the cf files (.iff) into NBA 2K13 game folder.
3. Download the all-in-1 NBA 2K13 roster pack
4. Extract the files (.ROS) into NBA 2K13 Saves folder.
Filenames: Roster, No Injuries, All-Stars and Blacktop (.ROS)
Download: Mega | Mediafire | Box | 4shared