NBA 2K13 March 5, 2013 Roster and Online Data Update
- Lou Amundson has been added to the Chicago Bulls roster with 65 overall rating.
- Juwan Howard has been added to the Miami Heat roster with 57 overall rating.
- Tony Parker has been added to the injured list with 60 overall rating [-27]
- There were no other changes made aside from the 3 players listed above.
Missing Players (Not yet added):
- Aron Baynes (Center) of the San Antonio Spurs
- Ben Hansbrough (Point guard / Shooting guard) of the Indiana Pacers
- Chris Johnson (Center / Power forward) of the Minnesota Timberwolves
- Diante Garrett (Shooting guard) of the Phoenix Suns
- Jarvis Varnado (Power forward) of the Miami Heat
- Julyan Stone (Shooting guard) of the Denver Nuggets
- Kent Bazemore (Shooting guard / Small forward) of the Golden St Warriors
- Kevin Jones (Power forward) of the Cleveland Cavaliers
- Kevin Murphy (Shooting guard) of the Utah Jazz
- Mickael Gelabale (Small forward) of the Minnesota Timberwolves
How to update the roster on NBA 2K13 (Online)
1. From the NBA 2K13 menu, go to Features > 2K Share > Download
2. Go to the "Official 2K Roster" tab and download the latest update
How to update roster on NBA 2K13 PC (Offline)
1. Download the NBA 2K13 offline update pack below.
2. You will need a program such as 7zip or Winrar to unpack the files.
3. Extract the files and copy the 'Saves' & 'Online Data' folder to your NBA 2K13 roaming folder
4. Open NBA 2K13 and go to Options > Load / Save > Load > Load the Roster
Video Tutorial: NBA 2K13 PC Roster Update Installation
NBA 2K13 PC Roster & Online Data (3-5-13)
Download: Mediafire | Box | 4shared | Mega