Description: A mod for NBA 2K13 PC that changes the default 2K scoreboard into Fox Sports TV themed scoreboard.
- Fox TV scoreboard skin and overlays
- Available for 16:9 and 16:10 resolutions
- Includes team background colors (modified logos)
1. Choose between 16:9 or 16:10 version based on your game resolution.
2. Run the FOX TV.exe
3. Browse for the game directory located under Program Files. This depends where you've installed NBA 2K13.
• NBA 2K13 PC default installation directory
32bit: C:\Program Files\2K Sports\NBA 2K13
64bit: C:\Program Files (x86)\2K Sports\NBA 2K13
4. Extract the files and wait until it's finished.
5. Go back to NBA 2K13 game directory and copy the file 'newscorebug.iff'.
6. Now go to NBA 2K13 downloads folder (Type %AppData% in windows search / Run > Open 2K Sports > NBA 2K13 > Online Data > downloads) and paste the 'newscorebug.iff'
7. Lastly, select all the files (Ctrl+A) from the downloads folder and click 'Properties'. Tick the 'Read-only' checkbox and click OK.
Note 1: If you're experiencing crashes at startup, move all the contents of the 'downloads' folder into NBA 2K13 game folder then delete your 'Online Data' folder.
Filenames: logo000.iff-logo031.iff and newscorebug.iff
Backup Files: NBA 2K13 Default scoreboard and logos
Created by: Exrxixxx
Download: Mega | Mediafire | Box | 4shared