NBA 2K13 NBA.COM Scoreboard Preview
- Supports 16:9 and 16:10 game resolutions
- Includes 4 different scoreboard variations (NBA.COM, NBA TV, NBA League Pass, & Fan Night presented by Sprint)
- Includes primary (default) and secondary team colors
NBA TV Scoreboard Mod for NBA 2K13 PC
N̶o̶t̶e̶: This mod is only compatible with 16:9 screen resolutions. It may appear stretched, blurry, misaligned or not centered if used on other resolutions such as 16:10.
UPDATE: NBA TV scoreboard for 16:10 aspect ratio has been added.
1. Extract the mod files using a program such as WinRAR or 7zip (free).
2. Run the NBA TV.exe file and choose between 4 different versions.
3. Wait for the NBA 2K13 scoreboard installer to load.
4. Extract the files to the NBA 2K13 root directory.
32bit: C:\Program Files\2K Sports\NBA 2K13
64bit: C:\Program Files (x86)\2K Sports\NBA 2K13
5. After you complete extracting all the files, locate the NBA 2K13 root directory.
6. Copy the 'newscorebug' file in to NBA 2K13 'downloads' folder and overwrite the existing scoreboard. (Open 'run' then type %AppData% and click OK. Open 2K Sports > NBA 2K13 > Online Data > downloads)
7. Select all the files (Ctrl+A) and click 'Properties'. Select the 'Read-only' check box and apply the changes. This step is mandatory to prevent NBA 2K13 from deleting your 'downloads' folder.
Original Game Files (Backup)
NBA 2K13 Online Data | Default Scoreboard | Default Logos
File: NBA 2K13 NBA TV Scoreboard Mod v2.0 [5.02 MB]
Created by: Exrxixxx
Download 16:9 Mega | Mediafire | Box | 4shared
Download 16:10 Mega | Mediafire | Box | 4shared