Description: This is an extension of the first FIBA 2K13 release. The latest version (v1.1) adds 9 new FIBA teams in the game namely Angola, Dominican Republic, Macedonia, Greece, Jordan, New Zealand, Puerto Rico, Turkey, and Venezuela. FIBA 2K13 is not a stand-alone game, the mod requires a copy of NBA 2K13 PC version in order to work properly.
FIBA Teams (20): Angola, Argentina, Australia, Brazil, China, Dominicana, F.Y.R. Macedonia, France, Great Britain, Greece, Jordan, Lithuania, New Zealand, Nigeria, Puerto Rico, Russia, Spain, Tunisia, Turkey, and Venezuela.
- Consists of 20 international teams
- FIBA 2K13 titlepage / startup screen
- Team jerseys including warmups for every team
- Molten FIBA basketball (orange w/ white ball)
- London 2012 basketball court
- Signature shots & free throw releases for most of the players
- Team logos for every team
FIBA 2K13 v1.1 release:
- Graphics for every team (more courts and jerseys)
- Roster lineup based on 2012 FIBA World Olympic Qualifying Tournament and London Olympics 2012)
- Player Portraits (except for the New Zealand team)
- Unique player cyberfaces (except for the Angola team)
- New logos!
- FIBA 2K scoreboard with fixed shot clock
- Everything you need to enjoy the game!
Known Issue: No team names yet
What do i need to play this mod?
• A copy of NBA 2K13 PC version (Compatible with PC DVD and Steam)
• FIBA 2K13 mod files (File size: 251.06 MB | 1.35 GB after extracting)
• Winrar or 7zip Archiving utility to extract the files
Note: The previous version of this mod is NOT required. The current version (v1.1) already contains all the files included from the previous release.
FIBA 2K13 Installation:
It is highly recommended to create a backup copy of your NBA 2K13 folder before you start installing the FIBA mod.
1. To begin, you will need a file archiver application, such as WinRAR or 7zip.
2. Extract the compressed file that you downloaded. This can be done by right clicking the file and choosing 'Extract'.
3. Copy all the files from the 'FIBA Mod Files' folder and paste it into NBA 2K13 game folder. It will prompt you to confirm before it overwrites the original 2K13 files, select "Copy and Replace" to replace the existing files.
• NBA 2K13 DVD default game directory:
32 bit: C:\Program Files\2K Sports\NBA 2K13
64 bit: C:\Program Files (x86)\2K Sports\NBA 2K13
• NBA 2K13 Steam default game directory:
32 bit: C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\NBA 2K13
64 bit: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\NBA 2K13
4. Copy the 'FIBA 2K13.ROS' from the 'FIBA Roster' folder and paste it in NBA 2K13 Saves folder.
• NBA 2K13 Saves folder:
Click the windows start button or open run (Windows key + R) then type %AppData% in the searchbox. Open the 2K Sports folder > NBA 2K13 > Saves.
5. Play the game, go to options and load the FIBA 2K13 roster
Created by: Eda
Credits to: Kieran, Marty, (Cyberface) & Exrxixxx (FIBA Scoreboard)
Download Links v1.1: Depositfiles | 4shared [Compressed size: 251.06 MB]
FIBA 2K13 v1.2 is now available! Includes 33 international teams. Download now!