Description: This patch for NBA 2K13 converts the default 2K logos, transition screens, wipes, scoreboard, animations, panels, instant replay logos, and other game arts into NBA TNT presentation style. Before you begin to install the mod on your NBA 2K13, be sure to create backups in case you want to revert or undo all the changes.
1. The file comes in .7z format, use a program called Winrar or 7zip to extract it.
2. Copy all the mod files located under the "TNT Mod" folder.
3. Paste all the files into NBA 2K13 folder located at C:\Program Files\2K Sports\NBA 2K13 or C:\Program Files (x86)\2K Sports\NBA 2K13.
TNT Scoreboard (Optional)
4. Go back to the "TNT Mod" folder and copy the file "newscorebug.iff"
5. Press Windows key + R then type %AppData%. Open 2K Sports > NBA 2K13 > Online Data > downloads.
6. Paste the "newscorebug.iff" file into NBA 2K13 'downloads' folder.
7. Highlight all the files (Ctrl + A) and choose 'Properties'. Tick the 'Read-only' checkbox and click Apply.
8. Play NBA 2K13!
- For online users, untick the 'Read-only' checkbox once you're done playing the mod because the modified scoreboard + the read-only attribute will prevent you to connect / play online.
- For offline users, you can download the Online Data files here in case NBA 2K13 deleted your 'downloads' folder automatically.
- If you are experiencing crashes on startup of NBA 2K13, download the default scoreboard and copy it to NBA 2K13 folder & 'downloads' folder.
Created by: Solovoy (TNT Presentation) & Exrxixxx (TNT Scoreboard)
Download: Mediafire | Mega | Box | 4shared