POSTED ON 11/14/2012
Online Data Update: Nike Hyperfuse 2012 and Nike Hyperposite shoes are now available in the My Shoes section of NBA 2K13! Check them out in-game!
NBA 2K13 Roster Update - November 14, 2012
• Mike D'Antoni as the new head coach of the Los Angeles Lakers
• Alan Anderson - Now playing for the Toronto Raptors
• Kyle Singler - Still missing (Detroit Pistons)
• P.J. Tucker - Now playing for the Phoenix Suns
• New Orleans Hornets traded Hakim Warrick to Charlotte Bobcats for Matt Carroll
• Landry fields overall rating increased (From 72 to 73 RTG)
Note: There are still more than 20 missing players in this game. Hopefully 2K Sports will release another update soon.
How to assign NBA 2K13 shoes:
1. Open NBA 2K13 Main Menu
2. Choose Features
3. Choose 2K Shoes
4. Choose My Shoes
5. Look for the Nike Hyperfuse 2012 or Nike Hyperposite
6. Select the shoes and choose "Equip Shoe"
7. Select any players of your choice
Platform: PC, XBOX 360, PS3
Video Tutorial: → How to install NBA 2K13 Roster Update
• Extract the compressed zip file (Right click + Extract).
• Copy the Online Data and Saves folder in to your NBA 2K13 Roaming folder.
• Open Start Menu or press windows key + R.
• Type %Appdata% in the search pane.
• Open 2K Sports folder > NBA 2K13
• Win 7 / Vista: C:\Users\USER\AppData\Roaming\2K Sports\NBA 2K13
• Win XP: C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Application Data\2K Sports\NBA 2K13
To use: Go to NBA 2K13 Menu > Options > Load & Save > Load > Load Roster.
• PC Roster & Online Data - Nov. 14, 2012
Download: Mediafire | Box | 4shared
• XBOX 360 & PS3 - All official roster updates for the console version will automatically download and install if its connected to the Internet.
NBA 2K13 Official Updates Log: http://www.nba2k.org/p/nba-2k13-updates.html