National Teams Mod for NBA 2K13 PC
Description: This mod for NBA 2K13 PC version will add 15 European and International teams. The file is about 24 MB in size and compressed in .7z format so you'll need to install Winrar or 7zip (freeware) program in order to extract the contents.
Credits: Eda - The creator of the FIBA 2K12
Teams: Argentina, Brasil, Canada, Croatia, France, Greece, Italia, Lithuania, Nigeria, Russia, Serbia, Slovenia, Spain, Turkey and Team USA
Download: Mediafire | 4shared | Box
Mod Installation Guide1. Copy all the contents of "NBA 2K13" folder to your NBA 2K13 game folder.
• Here's the default installation directory path of NBA 2K13
Windows 64bit - C:\Program Files (x86)\2K Sports\NBA 2K13
Windows 32 bit - C:\Program Files\2K Sports\NBA 2K13
2. Overwrite the original files. Select "Copy and Replace" or "Move and Replace".
3. Copy the 2 roster files in to your NBA 2K13 Saves folder.
• Here's the folder path for NBA 2K13 Saves folder
Win7 / Vista: C:\Users\USER\AppData\Roaming\2K Sports\NBA 2K13\Saves
WinXP: C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Application Data\2K Sports\NBA 2K13\Saves
Replace "USER" with your own windows username.
4. Play NBA 2K13 and go to NBA 2K13 Menu > Options > Load & Save > Load > Load “Eurobasket” or “Mundobasket”.
• Use the Eurobasket roster file if you want to play with 10 European national teams
• Use the Mundobasket roster file if you want to play with 10 International teams