NBA 2K12 PC Custom Roster V4 - August 8, 2012 by Davoor
Latest Roster and all updates including missing cyber faces (Rookies)
Previous versions of this Custom NBA 2K12 Roster.
- DaRoster (18.7) update.rar (required)
. DaRoster(19.7) update.ROS (NOT required) - This is not required, it is an older version of the roster, use the new v3.ROS included in the "DaRoster v3 (1.8) USAB Update"
- DaRoster (24.7) update.rar (required)
- DaRoster V2.1 (27.7).rar (required)
- Missing CF's.rar (required)
- DaRoster V3 (1.8) USAB Update (required)
- DaRoster V4 (6.8) Dream Team Update (required)
Note: Please read the instructions carefully.
Download all of the files and install it in any order except for the "DaRoster v3"
But make sure to install DaRoster V3 (1.8) USAB Update *LAST*
The main reason is the portrait.iff ,portrait.cdf and all the logo files are updated and have changed in almost each version so it needs to overwrite the previous versions.
If you ignored this section kindly go back and re-install "DaRoster v3 (1.8) USAB Update" again and make sure when it ask you about overwriting files allow it t do so.
One last thing, if you have rookies with black arms. I am talking about last years rookies, the ones that shipped with the game. You will need to install the Rookie Black Arms Fix
To find your 'Saves' folder: (Folder where install all the roster files)
• Go to the Start Menu and click 'Run' then type in %AppData% then open 2K Sports, then NBA 2K12. You will see your 'Saves' folder.
Windows 7: You can type %AppData% in your Start Menu's search bar and press enter. It will take you to your Roaming folder and Open 2K Sports then NBA 2K12. You will see your "Saves" folder.
• Paste the Roster file in 'Saves' folder. It might ask you to overwrite the current roster, select "Copy and Replace" to overwrite the original roster.
To find your NBA 2K12 'main' folder: (Folder where install all the patches)
1. Right click NBA 2K12 desktop game shortcut.
2. Select "Properties
3. Click "Open File Location".
4. Paste the files from the patch inside the main folder.
or go to the installation directory
DVD version of NBA 2K12:
64 bit - C:\Program Files (x86)\2K Sports\NBA 2K12
32 bit - C:\Program Files\2K Sports\NBA 2K12
Steam version of NBA 2K12:
C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\nba 2k12
Click here for more info about finding your NBA 2K12 main / game folder.
Click view >> to see the download links
Preview for Team USA
Download - DaRoster (18.7) update.rar
Gamefront - DaRoster (24.7) update.rar
Mediafire - DaRoster V2.1 (27.7).rar
Gamefront - Missing CF's.rar
Gamefront - DaRoster V3 (1.8) USAB Update
Gamefront ~ Mediafire - DaRoster V4 (6.8) Dream Team Update