POSTED ON 7/07/2012
NBA2K12 Ultimate Base Roster version 21
Major Updates in V21:
• Added portraits for the rest of the 2nd round rookies and EVERY SINGLE player on a current team or in the FA list
• Edited all of the rookie players to give them their correct numbers / tweaked some rookies
• Fixed an error with the 2000’s Legend team / fixed an error with New York and Denver’s 2nd round draft picks
• 9 new retro courts added / 10+ new cyberfaces added (rookies / historical)
• Added Vannwolfhawk’s playbooks for better accuracy – thanks man!
• Current NBA Teams Rosters up to date as of Friday July 6th, 2012 @ 4:00ET.
Note: Use medium or high settings to avoid black court and other glitch.
1. You will see 2 folders in the WinZIP file.
2. You need to place everything located in the "Main NBA2K Folder" winzip folder into:
C:\Program Files (x86)\2K Sports\NBA 2K12 (NOT THE SAVES FOLDER)
3. You need to place the file named “UltimateBaseRosterV20” located in the "SAVES" winzip folder into: C:\Users\Your Name\AppData\Roaming\2K Sports\NBA 2K12\Saves
Then open the game and load the “UltimateBase” roster from main menu > options > load / save.
(Note: If you load the roster and not all the teams are showing then first load “Unlock All Settings” from the load menu. I included this file for anyone who hadn’t downloaded it yet.
Note: If the sign up screen keeps asking you to log in after you loaded the "unlock all settings" just follow these steps: NBA 2K12 keeps asking me to sign in or make a new 2k account - Go to Features > My2K > My2K Account then fill up all your 2k account infos and it will auto save. It wont ask you again to log in or make a new account the next time you open NBA 2K12
My2K Account popping out - Register with a birthday below 13 years old(e.g. 1/1/2011). My2kaccount registration will be cancelled and you will be directed to the main menu (Only do this if you don't wanna play online. If not, follow the instructions above)
More info / Previous version: Ultimate Base Roster v20
Note: You dont have to download all the previous versions, everything is included in V21.