Today 2K Sports has released the sixth title update for basketball video game 'NBA 2K16'. The patch is now available for all PlayStation 4 users and expected to arrive on Xbox One consoles as soon as Microsoft approve it. There is no information yet whether this patch will be also available on Steam for PC gamers.
NBA 2K16 Patch #6 Changelog
Full patch notes are available below.
- Updated player portraits for a number of players.
- Tuned the effectiveness of long outlet passes for players with the Break Starter badge.
- Delay branching from Kobe Bryant Back size-up.
- Re-worked size-up dribble launches to prevent unnaturally explosive first steps.
- Tune miss chances for deep down-court and cherry picking.
- Dock vertical and rebounding when you go behind the basket. Don’t reset 3-in-the-key offense timer in baseline behind paint for human controlled blacktop players.
Update: The patch is now available for XB1
According to 2K gameplay directory Mike Wang, 2016 MVP Stephen Curry also received a boost in his off the dribble shooting and shooting range. This rating boost was added in the game itself and not on a roster file, which means it must be some sort of special attribute only available for Curry. The latest NBA 2K16 patch is about 2.4GB in size.