The March 20th NBA 2K14 roster from 2K sports is now available for download. It's a minor update mainly focused on adjusting the starting lineups and updating the injury status. Many are still missing, including Mike Muscala, Justin Hamilton, Jorge Gutierrez, Mustafa Shakur, and other players who signed 10-day contracts this month. Check out the list of changes below.
- James Nunnally, previously with the Atlanta Hawks has been added to the Sixers
- Philadelphia 76ers waived former Wizard Eric Maynor (moved to free agency pool)
- Updated team lineups, overall ratings, attributes and players' accessories
- Philadelphia 76ers - Brandon Davies
- Portland Trail Blazers - Mo Williams
- New injuries
- Cleveland Cavaliers - Kyrie Irving
- Los Angeles Lakers- Jordan Farmar
- Detroit Pistons - Andre Drummond
- Portland Trail Blazers - LaMarcus Aldridge
Grab the latest official roster by going to 2K Share or go to main game menu for next gen users. PC users can install the roster manually. Just use download link below and follow the directions included in the patch.
Download NBA 2K14 Roster 03/20/2014
Links: Download | Mirror#1 | Mirror#2
PC Installation: http://youtu.be/WNoKRvxU9nk
Platforms: XB1, PS4, PC, 360, PS3