In this NBA 2K14 roster, all injured players in real life are usable in the game (e.g. Rajon Rondo, Derrick Rose, Kobe Bryant, and Russell Westbrook). This is based on the January 4, 2014 update from 2K Sports, so all the extra jerseys, shoes, and recently added players are included in this roster.
- No injured players (names in red).
- All the hot and cold streak status have been removed (↑ ↓).
- Default attributes and ratings for all the players.
- Overall rating deductions have been removed.
- Edited team rotations. All superstars as starters.
• To change players minutes and starting lineups, go to options › manage roster › situationals/rotations.
Filename: NoInjuries.ROS - Links: Download | Mirror#1 | Mirror#2 | Mirror#3
How to install and use
1. Download the file above and extract it.
2. Copy the roster file (.ROS) to your NBA 2K14 Saves folder.
- Open the run dialog box by pressing the Windows Key + R on your keyboard, then type: %AppData% and hit Enter. Open 2K Sports > NBA 2K14 > Saves.
3. Go to options › load/save › load › select the no injuries roster.
Updated version: NBA 2K14 No Injuries Rosters (Feb. 26, 2014)