In the latest NBA 2K14 update released today three players were added to their respective teams. The 10-day contracts for Mike James, Chris Johnson and Vander Blue have been completed. This update also deactivates a number of players in the roster to reflect the injuries.
Player injury updates
- Brandon Davies (out until at least late February).
- Kirk Hinrich (questionable for next game).
- Avery Bradley (out until at least early February).
- Pero Antic (out 2 to 4 weeks).
- DeMarcus Cousins (questionable for next game).
- Rudy Gay (questionable for next game).
- Andrea Bargnani (out indefinitely).
- Anthony Morrow (?).
- Kawhi Leonard (out 3 to 4 weeks)
- Landry Fields (out for 3 weeks).
- Malcolm Thomas to F.A. (waived by the San Antonio Spurs).
- Tyshawn Taylor to F.A. (waived by the New Orleans Pelicans).
- Mike James has been added to the Chicago Bulls roster (from Free Agency).
- Chris Johnson and Vander Blue have been added to the Boston Celtics roster.
- Malcolm Thomas signed by the Utah Jazz off waivers.
- Othyus Jeffers signed by the the San Antonio Spurs from D-League.
- Robert Covington recalled by the Houston Rockets.
- Current team starters.
- New hot/cold streak status.
- Overall ratings & attributes update.
Download NBA 2K14 Roster Update 01/25
Links: Download | Mirror#1 | Mirror#2 | Mirror#3
PC Tutorial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNoKRvxU9nk
Platforms: PC, Xbox 360, PS3, Xbox One and PS4.